Monday, February 20, 2012

The waiting game...

It's been a little bit since I've written and it's because I haven't had a whole lot to say...

I feel like everything is kinda put on hold...


Since the beginning of the year we're trying a more natural approach to trying to conceive a baby.  I started taking the multi-vitamin that has a "baby in every bottle", had a reiki session, drinking my tea and a few other things...

I went to my initial exam with this new doctor last week and did an ultra sounds and somehow I ovulated on my own this month...

Was it a coincidence or is this stuff really working???

So, this was last Tuesday and if my cycle doesn't come on before next Tuesday the 28th, I go back for more tests.... So this week is just a waiting game.
Fun right?





As for my old doctors office...

This new place really needs my medical records so they aren't billing insurance twice for tests.  I was hesitant because I still wanted to have the surgery on my tubes and didn't wanna burn any bridges so to speak.  They said I can request my records just for my personal recods but they were going to charge for them, so I said screw it, I'm just gonna sign a release and get my records sent to them, whats the worse that can happen?

I get a voicemail about 30 minutes after the release was sent from one of the nurses.  It was the single most nastiest messages I've ever received. Basically, it went like this:

"Hi, Denise.  This is ***** calling about a release of your medical records to another fertility clinic.  I'm just calling to take you off our schedule for your surgery so we can make room for someone who actually goes to our office, Thank you!"

Are you kidding me?

What if I was just going to get a second opinion?? 


It pissed me off so bad, I called her back and gave her a piece of my mind and will never step foot back into that office.


People can be so rude...

1 comment: